We at CREATIVE ROOTS make the promotion successful by organizing Theme and General Consumer Exhibitions time to time, where you get a chance to interact with the public face to face. Since exhibiting is a powerful extension of your company’s advertising, promotion, public relations and sales function that automatically means it is an excellent way to enhance brand awareness. Everything your company stands for, no matter how large or small, is being exhibited on the show floor. There should be total consistency, congruity, clarity and focus in every aspect of your exhibiting program, before, during and after the show.
- 1) Exhibitions provide the most effective face-to-face communication tool to launch new products, generate media coverage, build brand awareness, generate leads and retain existing customers. Remember, visitors have taken the time and effort to attend the exhibition and therefore they are all serious prospects! Before making that commitment to exhibit, you need to have set specific objectives to achieve by exhibiting.
- 2) Increase Sales and revenue through the common platform of trade shows and exhibitions. Promote your brand and increase customer awareness.
- 3) Market test a new product: Before getting into a new business, Exhibiting at our Exhibitions helps you to test the user reviews and feedback, beforehand
- 4) Research your marketing campaign: You can research the marketing strategies through the exhibitions
- 5) Test market awareness and perceptions: Exhibitors can market and create their brand awareness in the mind of consumers.
- 1) Exhibitors can build their sales channel through the Exhibitions.
Remember, visitors have taken the time and effort to attend the exhibition and therefore they are all serious prospects! Before making that commitment to exhibit, you need to have set specific objectives to achieve by exhibiting.
- 2) Identify and recruit new distributors or partners: You get a chance to meet the experienced and interested people to join your hands as your distributors or partners.
- 3) Support your current sales channels: If your sales channel is already working, you get a chance to talk to the public and improve your sales network by using their feedbacks.
- 4) Build your reputation as a partner: You can search for new partners in the field through the exhibitions.
- 1) Increase your sales through the exhibitions.
- 2) Generate sales leads: You get a chance to meet the flow of public to your stall through which you can generate great sales figures.
- 3) Achieve direct sales: Through the exhibitions you get a chance to do the direct sales at your stall.
- 4) Build a contact database: When the customer flows at your stall, you can create a direct database of your prospective and current clients. This helps you in building long lasting customer relationship.
- 1) Exhibitions help in Brand Building by Creating or raising market awareness
- 2) Position or re-position your brand: Enhance the value of your brand in the market through the exhibitions.
- 3) Educate and demonstrate benefits: By educating and demonstrating the benefits of your product you can promote your brand awareness to the wide audience.
- 4) Develop new markets: When you exhibit in different areas, states and cities, it helps the exhibitor to develop their new potential markets.